Aiur (AIUR)

Democratizing Science

Review Score
3.47/5
ICO Price
2.052334 USD
0.01 ETH
Pre ICO Price
N/A
Soft Cap
6,000,000 EUR
Hard Cap
50,000,000 EUR
Pre ICO Start Date
11 July 2018
Pre ICO End Date
20 November 2018
Start Date
20 November 2018
End Date
18 December 2018

What is Aiur?

At Project Aiur we are introducing the AIUR token and community. AIUR is a utility token realigning incentives and forging an ecosystem of accessible, validated, reproducible science. You earn tokens from your contributions to science; from building tools all the way to actually publishing your research openly and reviewing other people’s research. Everyone who is a member of Aiur will own the project, can use the tools we build together, and can vote in important decisions.

The heart of the Aiur economy is a community-owned AI-powered Knowledge Validation Engine (KVE). The KVE will take a piece of research, analyze its arguments and validate each argument against other papers. This allows us to build a massive collection of knowledge that is validated and reproducible.

The KVE is a highly valuable tool to be used by research institutes and corporate R&D. In addition, the KVE will be the foundation for a variety of other third party applications – open to anyone to build.

AIUR will be used to give access to the KVE and possible other 3rd party applications developed on top of the community’s software. When the pool of AIUR tokens fills up, they are burned – so the more usage of the KVE, the more scarcity of tokens is introduced.

And when the economy is strong enough, the value proposition of publishing Open Access will be a no-brainer and we will see a grassroots revolution of open publishing of scientific knowledge.

Science should be open, validated, and free to all – while the scientists themselves should get a fair reward.

Token sale

Our token sale will target raising the ETH equivalent of €10M with a minimum for completion of €6M. If the minimum is not reached, all ETH will be returned to the original holders.

75% of the amount raised will belong to the community, and will be released subject to development milestones – to anyone who achieves them. The remaining 25% will be allocated to Iris.ai for the planning and initial execution of the project.

Team behind Aiur

Project Aiur is initiated by Iris.ai, one of the world’s 10 Most Innovative AI companies in 2017. We have a proven track record of building successful, monetized AI tools for researchers.

We believe that creating an economy with well aligned incentives will enable the uprooting of an industry which today is hindering scientific progress. We hope you’ll join us.

Information displayed on CoinCheckup can be updated by the respective ICOs and/or Crypto representatives and does not present the opinion of CoinCheckup.com and/or the CoinCheckup team.

Trading and investing in digital assets is highly speculative and comes with many risks. The analysis/stats on CoinCheckup.com and it’s subsites are for informational purposes and should not be considered investment advice and or the truth. Statements and financial information on CoinCheckup.com and it’s subsites should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation to buy, sell or hold.

Please do your own research on all of your investments carefully. Scores are based on averages of third party websites.  Past performance is no indicative of future results. Read the full disclaimer here.