What is Alt.Estate?
Alt.Estate is a financial technology company offering the protocol for real estate tokenization and the platform for buying and trading tokenized property assets in fractions.
Reasons to buy:
1. Alt.Estate disrupts the $217 trillion market with new industry protocol – an “ERC-20” for Real Estate.
2. Strong B2B business model with $150M token income in the first 3 years.
3. Working prototype in top real estate markets: USA, Japan and EU.
4. Experienced team with $400M real estate deals value and expert advisors worth $3Bn from PWC, Savills and Knight Frank.
5. AA+ Rating from Tokenator and excellent marks from ICObench, FoxICO, ICObazaar and others.
6. Demand for tokens is forecasted to be 10X higher vs initial supply.
Pre-sale oversubscribed, $1M raised.
Alt.Estate Protocol includes the smart contract technology, corporate structure and legal compliance aspects of property tokenization. It gives all large existing players – real estate developers, brokers, marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms – a turnkey solution for property tokenization with no infrastructure costs. Alt.Estate has already created 20+ smart contracts and a smart contract builder which allows to develop hundreds and thousands of them in a quick and simple manner and to ensure the legal property rights with tokens.
Powered by the Protocol, Alt.Estate Platform is the marketplace for primary sales and secondary trading of tokenized assets. Together with the Protocol, the Platform allows users to trade real estate even in fractions with higher liquidity and lower costs.
Alt.Estate opens the market for the mid-size investors who can purchase shares in 50 Manhattan apartments instead of owning a single expensive one. Crypto investors can now protect their assets from volatile exchange rate by investing them in real estate; crypto traders can build a global real estate portfolio in one click and trade tokens; crypto whales can purchase properties for personal use. Real estate can use a built-in ready-to-use widget to boost sales. Customers – for the first time ever – get a chance to buy property with as low as $100 and get affordable real estate fractional ownership deals. While Alt.Estate gets commission and builds strong sales and marketing via existing large players, leveraging their huge budgets.