What is Benchmark?
We are a business created for real people and managed by real people. We solve problems and provide opportunities using the security of the blockchain and our utility token. The Benchmark Utility Token has been created as a crypto-based mechanism to raise funds for the development of several exciting projects that provide the opportunity to participate in creating a more sustainable future.
1. Finance the expansion of a comprehensive community-based banking system targeting financial inclusion for previously unbanked people through Fintech applications;
2. To implement state-of-the-art Material Recycling Facilities built on a unique model with proven profit results;
3. Bring to market a revolutionary, scalable system that desalinates or cleans water while at the same time generating electricity;
4. To disrupt the construction industry by creating a 360° green company, that will enable users to move off the water and electricity grids in buildings constructed from green materials using renewable energy generation systems;
5. To develop a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) that will enable the Group to acquire its green community developments and deliver above market results and methods to build capital for further development
Our pilot project will focus on opportunities in Africa, with subsequent projects taking place in Portugal and Canada.
Benchmark Utility Token will be developed by Benchmark International Ltd, a Limited Liability Company duly incorporated in terms of the laws of Malta. Benchmark Utility Tokens create the opportunity for the holders of tokens to participate on a case by case basis in projects. They are not compelled to participate in any project and in every project they can only participate after fully considering all the legally required disclosures related to the security token related to the project in question.