What is CHEK?
The One+1 team has taken on the task of transforming such spheres of public life as charity and social responsibility of citizens and business with the help of modern technology.
We present a technological solution intended to ensure success in the following areas:
- Boosting philanthropy among private individuals and commercial organizations;
- Increasing donations to charities from private individuals and commercial organizations;
- Developing the infrastructure of modern charity and, consequently, making the costs of charity processes cheaper;
- Enhancing end-to-end transparency for donations;
- Increasing public confidence in charitable organizations; and
- Monitoring donations and the status of charity projects.
This solution is intended to create a new ecosystem where distribution of money and project selection depend on a decentralized community of the most active participants in social and charity work rather than specific corporations or governments.
We believe ultimately the One+1 project will ensure the equitable distribution of mankind and society’s collective production results and attract significant financing into the projects on which our future primarily hinges: social and charitable projects.
The One+1 project also has a direct business application that will be of interest to both small and medium-sized businesses, as well as large companies and brands.