What is Coingrid?
Coingrid is a cryptocurrency exchange based in New Zealand. We aim to issue our own token, Coingrid Token (“CGT”). This whitepaper explains the significance of our exchange and what we aim to bring to the cryptocurrency market. CGT is a standard ERC 20 token which is based on Ethereum blockchain, which means CGT will be compatible with all Ethereum wallets.
1. Coingrid Token (CGT) is used for transaction fees.
2. Competitive transaction fee 0.05% per trade.
3. Officially registered as a Financial Service Provider in New Zealand.
4. Simplified UI designed for the masses while also offering “advanced mode” for veteran traders (prototype of “simple mode” available).
5. Professional team members: senior designer, lawyers, researchers, developers, banker etc.
6. The amount of tokens that our company holds will be scaled so we only own 30% of total supply regardless of how many tokens are sold.