What is CoinLoan?
CoinLoan is a truly groundbreaking project. Our platform uses a unique algorithm to offer maximum choice and flexibility for our clients – who are able to act as both a lender and borrower.
Lenders deposit their fiat money using international/local bank transfers or bank cards and request loans on their own terms (repayment, interest rates etc). Lenders either manage the loans themselves, or they can let our algorithm manage the loan completely on autopilot – thereby avoiding the manual creation and continuous monitoring of loan requests. If the borrower fails to return the funds, the system will automatically liquidate (sell) the pledged crypto asset and return the funds to the lender (including the interest rate), thereby ensuring the absence of risk and a full repayment of funds.
Borrowers can deposit cryptocurrency, and create a loan application for a maximum of 70% of current market value — to preserve the borrower’s crypto assets and reduce the risks caused by the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market. Borrowed fiat money can be withdrawn quickly and conveniently, receiving their crypto assets back in full once loan conditions are repaid.
- Automatically manage funds and obtain a stable income
- Increase capital with minimal risk
- A wide range of options for setting loan conditions
- Guaranteed safety and repayment of funds
- No upper limit on the number of loan applicatios
- Access to borrowers from around the globe
- Crypto assets are stored safely – no need to sell cryptocurrency
- Micro-loans are possible (starting from as little as $10)
- Repay the loan at any time by liquidating (selling) part of the collateral at market price to repay the loan
- Convenient and fast payment methods (bank card, SEPA, local bank transfer, etc.)
- Flexible loan terms and conditions
- Immediate loan approval
- Refinancing of liabilities
- No credit or background checks
- Loans can be issued in many different currencies.
For ICO Investors:
- Invest in a unique and promising project
- Profitably sell tokens at crypto exchanges
- Token holders receive better credit conditions