What is Endor?
Endor is reinventing predictive analytics by democratizing access to Artificial Intelligence data analysis, making it accessible, trustless, censorship-resistance and useful for all.
This is achieved through the Endor.coin Protocol, offering the world’s first automated, self-served, predictive platform that allows business users and unprofessional crypto-token holders alike to ask complex predictive questions and obtain high-quality results in minutes. This aims to democratize the field of Data Science, that today is reserved mostly for Fortune500 companies. Endor.coin is based on the novel science of Social Physics developed at MIT by the project’s team members Prof. Alex Pentland and Dr. Yaniv Altshuler.
- Constantly-expanding catalogue of predictions: Endor.coin will be launched with a variety of pre-defined tokens-related predictions (e.g. tokens predicted to increase volume, decrease volatility, …). These predictions would be accessible for purchase using the platform’s dedicated EDR token. Endor.coin would then expand the selection of predictions it caters by allowing users to send Requests For Predictions (RFP) – suggesting new types of predictions, that would be implemented and become available for purchase.
- Do-it-yourself API for advanced users: tech-savvy users and professionals would be provided a self-serve interface, allowing them to easily provide a definition of any desired behavioral pattern, having the Endor.coin platform automatically generating a “look-a-likes” prediction of such pattern in return.
- Automatic fusion of private and public data: Endor.coin commercial customers (such as banks, retailers and insurers) will be able to easily integrate their proprietary data streams with the platform – producing high-quality predictive insights harvested from the fusion of private and public data. Thanks to the use of Social Physics data integration is automatic and friendly – requiring no cleaning or data-preparation.
- Data Privacy: Guaranteed, due to the unique ability of Social Physics to use data that is fully encrypted at the customer’s side.
- Predictions by the People, for the People: using Social Physics data is processed once, and users pay only for the personalization component they require, offering the “99%” predictive capability reserved today for tech-giants, for 1% of its cost.
Endor is rooted in the technological platform of Endor. A Gartner Cool Vendor, recently recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer, Endor is an MIT spin-off financially backed by leading investors such as Innovation Endeavors, working with Fortune-500 companies such as Coca Cola, Walmart and MasterCard.