What is Hyperbridge?
The next evolution of technological advancement will be based on blockchain technology, but a major barrier is the absence of a clear path for creators to contribute in ways that are both simple and profitable. A future where technology development is collaborative and democratized requires a foundation for participants to build upon.
Hyperbridge is building this future by developing decentralized protocols for the deployment of next generation applications within industry specific “micro-economies”. This will be facilitated through BlockHub, our protocol-driven platform, which serves to unite producers and consumers. The first of these micro-economies will focus on the gaming industry. BlockHub will provide game developers with the ability to simply and efficiently crowdfund their developments along with an out-of-the-box solution to market, and publish their games, while also providing consumers a vibrant marketplace to find new and innovative titles.
Blockchain promises to change how creators and users interact, but some issues that stand in the way of progress are:
- The publishing process for creators seeking to publish d’apps is complex
- The tools needed to leverage blockchain in product launch are not packaged conveniently
- Traditional publishing models have prohibitively high fees
- “Noise” prevents quality projects from attaining visibility
- Large developers leverage existing market share and visibility to drown out smaller projects
- Funding is not readily available to smaller developers
Hyperbridge’s BlockHub platform is creating an ecosystem to bring developers and users together around the following features:
- Equitable, low-fee platform for developers to launch their apps.
- Noise-free environment for users to find and support quality projects.
- A universal ecosystem currency called the HBX that can be used for purchase, fees, bounties, and transactions.
- Secure crowdfunding platform that leverages smart contracts to enable staged fund release, and secured product delivery.
- Tokenized licenses, assets, and game credits, that will be transferable wallet-to-wallet.
- A thriving community, facilitating the interaction between users and developers, encouraging community members to inform and collaborate what is being developed within the ecosystem.