What is KAPEX?
The KAPEX Exchange offers trading on crypto-currencies and derivatives associated with them for rubles according to Russian legislation.
Features of the project:
Favorable market conditions coupled with increasing customer demand enabling investors to take advantage of this new opportunity.
innovative tradable assets, including: exotic financial instruments; crypto-assets; commodity assets.
Full tokens buyback obligation.
Detailed financial analysis, demonstrating a robust business opportunity.
Low level of competition – allowing investors to take advantage in this growing sector.
The assets traded on the KAPEX exchange can be divided into 2 groups:
1. Exotic assets on blockchain technology: crypto assets, crypto-currencies and derivatives associated with them.
2. Other exotic and commodity assets and derivatives associated with them.
Conditionally, exotic assets based on blockchain technology which are the first to appear on the KAPEX exchange can also be divided into several subcategories:
1. Crypto-currencies (in case of approval of the law).
2. Non-delivery futures on crypto-currencies.
3. Calculation of crypto-currency indices and non-deliverable futures associated with them.