Moon Launch 1.0 (MOONLAUNCH01)

New Age of DeFi Launch

Review Score
ICO Price
0.0004 USD
Pre ICO Price
Soft Cap
30 BNB
Hard Cap
120 BNB
Start Date
9 February 2023
End Date
10 February 2023

What is Moon Launch 1.0?


Moon Launch is a fully decentralized project that uses a new technique of launch. Moon Launch will be launched with 100% Liquidity raised from presale in Pinksale in which only 20% will be manually added into the liquidity directly and the other 80% will go into the liquidity through buying Moon Launch token directly from Pancakeswap and enabling the project to easily moon from 3x to 5x upon launch.

Information displayed on CoinCheckup can be updated by the respective ICOs and/or Crypto representatives and does not present the opinion of and/or the CoinCheckup team.

Trading and investing in digital assets is highly speculative and comes with many risks. The analysis/stats on and it’s subsites are for informational purposes and should not be considered investment advice and or the truth. Statements and financial information on and it’s subsites should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation to buy, sell or hold.

Please do your own research on all of your investments carefully. Scores are based on averages of third party websites.  Past performance is no indicative of future results. Read the full disclaimer here.