What is Stein Coin?
Stein Coin is a new decentralized cryptocurrency project, what means that we are not hold by a government neither third party companies
Our target is to create a new ecological blockchain generation
To do that, we have centered all our efforts on the following issues:
– Transactions: Fast — exactly completed in less than a second (< 1s). Besides, they are near to an unlimited scalability system: Over 60,000 TPS divided in 64 cores server. What is more, a Stein Coin transaction has low fees for buyer and seller.
– Environment: We are commited with enviroment: A Stein Coin transaction is next to zero enviromental spoor.
– Privacy: Powering the blockchain to deny peer to peer payment tracks. Privacy is a right, not an option to choose. Your privacy, our priority.
– POS -> POI: We are replacing Proof of Stake by Proof of Integrity; which means that the amount of money that is owned is not the only factor that is taken into account when measuring the reputation of each account and the transactions between own accounts either.
– Clean mining energy: A peer-to-peer verification protocol that ensures that all miners only use renewable energy. It allows maximum confidence and verification of compliance, which is not supported by a third party and keeps creating a clean crypto community.
– Low fees: An Stein Coin transaction has just 0’001% fee per transaction. Both for the buyer and for the seller.
– Divisible chains: Optimization of resources between nodes thanks to chain severability.
– Wallet: Multi cryptocurrency wallet: Open source code wallet to store your cryptocurrencies.
Our Pre-ICO will start next 18th October and will finish next 18th December 2018.
All Pre-ICO purchasements will get a 45% extra bonus tokens.
Our ICO will start next 22nd December and will finish next 25th February 2019.
All ICO purchasements will get a 25% extra bonus tokens.
We are just accepting Ethereum or Bitcoin as payment method.
To purchase STCN tokens with Bitcoin, please send us an email for further information.
You can see more about our project in our website:
Or contact us by email: