What is StreamCoin?
StreamCoin (STRM) is a governance token built on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) using the BEP-20 token standard.
StreamCoin aims to be the gateway for the future of video NFTs. It has Stream Chain (Mainnet 1.0) that features an NFT marketplace along with a dedicated NFT standard.
What’s more, StreamCoin has GaStream (GSTRM), a utility token that will be used for gas fees and to incentivize contributors through rewards. GSTRM is listed on exchanges; Investors can trade it on PancakseSwap and DODO with the GSTRM/BUSD pair.
The STRM ICO commenced on February 1, 2022, and will conclude on April 30, 2022. Investors can participate with any amount they want. However, if investors bought STRM worth $50 or more, they will be qualified to get more earnings through the referral program and the GSTRM Airdrop event.
The referral program grants investors 100% STRM rewards for every successful purchase made by their referrals, while the Airdrop event gives them 5 GSTRM for each STRM they own.
The StreamCoin users and investors will also benefit from:
- Ability to mint videos and images into NFTs
- A dedicated NFT Marketplace to buy and sell NFTs
- Ownership transfer support to resell the NFTs to others
- High-speed transactions up to 300,000 TPS (KOLAS Certified)
- More security with DDPoS (Dual Delegated Proof of Stake) consensus
- Multiple earning opportunities powered by GaStream (GSTRM)