What is The Magnus Collective?
What is Magnus?
Magnus has been created to define the universe of Robotics and A.I. automation for organizations. Magnus is also the first truly decentralized network of intelligent A.I. agents, Robots, Sensors, hardware and humans creating a global market for knowledge, skills and processing power.
Ecosystem feedback for Magnus
Watch our group of ecosystem anchor partners including Johnson & Johnson, Zimmer Biomet, AARP, Nokia, Siemens, Ascension, Pfizer, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Servier give feedback on the Magnus Ecosystem.
REPUTED MEMBERS – Companies in the community have raised over $4 billion in funding, including Danger, Dropbox, Lending Club, SoundHound, and Zoosk.
- MGS could be used to lease any Robotic platforms on the collective and used for buying and deploying skills on the collective;
- MGS is used to contribute to Crypto currency’s ecosystem;
- Attractive Bonuses up to 60% during ICO;
- Staking – Use your tokens for staking to receive transaction fees from the Collective;
- The remaining unsold Magnus from the Token pool will be burnt
- MGS could be always convertible to lease of physical robotic platforms at anytime commitments from partner companies already underway;
- Existing business and Experienced team with widespread industry coverage, partnership, press and media coverage;